Sat, Apr 29|
WOOWOO Apna Art House
Scented Wax Candle Making Workshop
Light up your creativity with our 1st ever wax candle workshop
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
WOOWOO Apna Art House, Shop 20, Scan & Nukkad Tea Cafe, Commercial Complex, Nehru Nagar East, Landmark:, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh 490020, India
About the event
Join us for the first-ever Scented Wax Candle Workshop in Bhilai, organized by WOOWOO ART HOUSE and led by artist Mahak Mittal.
Discover the art of candle-making and unleash your creativity in this hands-on workshop. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn from a skilled artist and create your own beautiful candles!
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- The basics of candle-making
- How to choose and melt wax
- How to add color and fragrance to your candles
- Types of wax used in candle making
- Tips for achieving a professional finish on your candles and more
Here are some additional details to consider for the workshop:
- Participants should arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the workshop to allow time for registration and setup.
- All materials needed for the workshop will be provided at the venue. Participants do not need to bring any materials with them.
- Participants may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the workshop.
Here are some disclaimers to consider for the workshop:
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to attend.
- The workshop involves the use of hot wax and other materials that may be hazardous if not handled properly. Participants must follow all safety instructions provided by the instructor.
- WOOWOO ART HOUSE and the instructor are not responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur during the workshop.
- The workshop fee is non-refundable.
- The workshop may be rescheduled or canceled if there are not enough participants or due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, participants will be notified and given the option to receive a refund or attend a rescheduled workshop.
Includes Kit & Fees₹1,850.00Sale ended